Monday, August 16, 2004

Awareness is music...

I honestly have no idea if anyone else out there is really reading this, but if you are, you may have noticed that I frequently mention my friend Mason. He is a spectactular partner in crime and he accepted my invite for him to also blog at will in this little experiment. Unfortunately, what Mason is best at is procrastinating, so he has yet to contribute a damn thing.

One thing that Mason does almost as well though is music. The kid finds great music like nobody's business and makes the best mix cds you could possibly imagine and his song writing is only getting better. So if I am going to properly lure him into giving his soul over to this dark underworld of the blogosphere, I have to point out to him (and all of you, my vast adoring public) that there is music here. Yup, Mase, you can blog music and folks are out there doing it right now.

just as starters, here are a couple:

Fluxblog Is Not Essing Around and Teaching The Indie Kids to Dance Again

No comments: