Friday, August 12, 2005

It is breaking...

First off, much thanks to Eric Alterman for sharing my letter and including a link to my missive about hitting it til it breaks. I hope folks enjoy what they are finding.

This project has actually been yielding promising results lately. One of my uncles who is notorious for his repeated forwarding of rightwing craziness and who I actually hadn't originally included on the email list heard about it and got a hold of a forward and start sending his rightwing stuff to everyone. Now, some folks had sent me articles disagreeing with some of my takes or some of my articles but this was a whole other ballgame. We are talking letters in all caps about Clinton conspiracies and bush being a "GOOD CHRISTIAN LEADER" and whatnot. As much as I needed daily updates on how ed klein's Hillary bash-piece was selling, I hit a breaking point recently and kind of snapped.

hit it til it breaks: Re: ABOUT DO NOTHING CLINTON!

And I wasn't quite sure how this would play out (it is catalogued here) but it culminated in a suprising response from my uncle: hit it til it breaks: A break in the clouds...

Anyone got some suggestions for easy to understand info on tax legislation? The journey continues...

No comments: