Wednesday, March 30, 2005

hysTERRIa: another fucking idiot opens his trap - powerline's hinderacker

This was commented on by Tbogg, more concisely and amusingly than I may manage, but caught my eye none the less:
��TBogg��: "I don't know how to account for it, unless one concludes that for some liberals, politics is about hate, period."

"... for some liberals, politics is about hate, period." ?!?!?!

WTF????

It gets under my skin when some holier than thou prick decides to suddenly play the nice voice of reason and restraint and pull some why-can't-we-all-get-along bull when the crazies in their constituency have taken over and turned the thing into a shameful freakshow. They call her husband a killer, pass special legislation interfering in a private life-and-death decision, parade a brain dead lady around for (attempted) political gain and WE are the hysterical fools for whom politics is all about hate? Don't you dare.

Take your fake piety and fake rationality and shove it. We will be lucky if someone doesn't end up shot in this whole ordeal and it ain't going to be the side I am standing on that pulls the trigger if it happens.

Like the lovely Ms. Dickenson I do not have time for hate, but I do keep a healthy reserve of rage around so perhaps from time to time I do need to be told to be little nicer and more positive. And there are many from whom I will happily take such a calling out, but I'm not taking fake-conciliatory finger pointing passive-aggressive bullshit from anybody.


(here is the crap in its original habitat: Power Line: March 2005 Archives)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In the spirit of Mrs. E Dick., if I'm ever a vegetable, hon, you better pull that freaking plug.
In other words:
If death isn't so kind as to stop for me---
Daniel Griffin better pull that fucking plug.
-BH